Saturday, January 30, 2010

New Moves
















So I officially started feeling the baby moving around this week, Tuesday to be exact, and now I feel dancing all the time. It's pretty weird because it has been so long since I've housed a fetus and I know no one else can feel it from the outside, but it's really real. The picture I took on the left shows me holding a photo of a 17week baby to scale. It's hard to imagine something that big is fitting inside of me already :)
We had the "Mom" talk today inside the Dollar Store. Danielle asked me if it was ok if she could call me Mom. She says I treat her the way a mom should treat her daughter and that made me so proud. I am so glad that even though we have our daily and weekly ups and downs that our family unit is really coming together.

2 comments:

  1. That is so sweet of Danielle....I started tearing up when I read that. =] That just goes to show that you are doing such a wonderful job taking care of BOTH of your children (and the new one on the way too). I'm so happy for you Shani. =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. This made me all warm inside:) You are a good momma!

    ReplyDelete