Monday, February 8, 2010

bumpin

My monthly doctor's appointment got rescheduled from this morning to next week so no news there. At 18 weeks (19 on Wednesday) the baby is about the size of a sweet potato, about 5.5 inches long, wow. I can feel the baby moving around in there, especially after meal time or when I lean forward while sitting down. Maybe I'm squishing him/her.
Yesterday I found out that both of my kids like radishes. Who knew? We happened to have some on hand for the Super Bowl and I made a little veggie tray and the kids just gobbled them up (with Ranch dressing of course). We had friends over for a perfectly cooked steak dinner thanks to Shane and had a good excuse to finally get the lingering Christmas decor back into the shed. Ahhh feels good to get things done.

No comments:

Post a Comment