Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Week 29


Week 29, who ever thought I would finally be here. Crazy to think I have been pregnant and only a handfull of weeks left before we get to meet out little boy. This morning when we were laying in bed before the loathed alarm clock went off for a second time and Shane put his hand on my belly. Little boy kept kicking and moving around and doing a little morning dance. Pretty weird to think I won't be kept awake by kicks and punches for much longer but a screaming, needy infant. Just trying to prep myself. Little boy is now about 2 3/4 pounds and about 16 1/2 inches long. Dylan was about 19 inches long when he was born but 6.15 pounds so close in length but much heavier. Little boy has some pounds to pack on!

1 comment:

  1. That tummy is so dang cute. All baby, just like your momma was with all of you kids.

    ReplyDelete