Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Baby Boy #3

Promise this is the only "parts" picture I will ever show.

Giant Feet

Side profile. I think that might be a fist above his head.
So we officially (well as officially as an ultrasound can be) found out that we are on to our third boy and I can't be more thrilled. No I'm not going to keep trying for a girl, we don't have a team and I am not disappointed. I couldn't be happier with the children that God has blessed us with and I am looking forward to seeing what this boys' personality will be like. When I called my grandma to let her know I said "Well I have some bad news," and she said "Is it another boy?" ha ha oh man. Everyone else in the family was really looking forward to having a girl so maybe one day one of my siblings can have one, but it's boys for this momma. During the ultrasound the tech was trying to get a good picture of his heart or something and he kept moving around. We saw him stretch, play with his toes and it even looked like he had the hiccups for a bit. This baby might be a little more active like Lincoln but we'll have to see when he gets here. Another boy. Time to start thinking of boy names and getting ready to cycle all those adorable boy clothes through again.

1 comment:

  1. I'm happy that you're having a boy! I kind of hope for all boys too. =) Love you sis! xoxox

    ReplyDelete