Friday, November 2, 2012

A Month of Thanksgiving: Day 1


I am thankful for modern day appliances. My mother-in-law and I were just talking about this the other day. I wash every dish I have in the dish washer and every clothing item in the washing machine. I'm really not one of those people who likes to hand wash anything and no one else in this house cares either way so I am so thankful that I have properly working, up to date appliances that make my life easier. I am also thankful for this adorable picture of Lincoln "helping" me with the laundry when he was about 11 months old or so. Before those wild curls grew in and his wild personality really started to shine.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, sooo cute! It's weird to think that Luke will be that same age in about a month!

    ReplyDelete