Monday, November 12, 2012

A Month of Thanksgiving: Day 10

That sneaky smily.

Full of sugar at sissy's graduation.

A little eager to go swimming.

Running around at a rest stop in California.

Piggy tails via Sissy.

Eating corn on the cob.

Linc posing with his Hungry Hungry Caterpillar art.

He put the plastic saw and knife in his pants like they do in the movies.
Day 10... yes, I am thankful for this vivacious hand-full. Lincoln is my little spit-fire who keeps me on my toes, shows me how I can love more every day, lights up when he sees me, and always surprises me. He is full of spit and vinegar as my aunt would say. He is creative and active and athletic. He is obsessed with putting shoes on and taking them off, the movie Real Steel (he carries the DVD case around like a lovie lately) and fruit snacks. He is basically potty trained and smarter than I ever give him credit for.

1 comment:

  1. Haha I love all of his faces in the pictures! Miss him!!

    ReplyDelete