Sunday, November 25, 2012

Blog Crossroad

It's no serious crossroad and I am still Thankful and will continue that, but I'm still a little stuck. Apparently I've used up all the space I'm allowed for pictures on my blog. I guess I could move over and start another one. Or I could just take a break for a while... but I don't want to stop sharing pictures with my family who are the primary readers of my ramblings. Or I pay like $3 a month for more storage, which is somewhere around $35 a year which I know Shane won't go for. I could keep posting to my blog without pictures but that would be no fun. Humm.. so much deep thinking for me. What do you think?

5 comments:

  1. Oh no! I didn't know you could run out of space for photos on Blogger. If you don't want to pay, I guess starting a new blog would be better than no blog at all. I know I'd miss your updates if you stopped posting ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Link to an instagram site. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was Kelsey just dont know how to log in on here :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the blog, and the pictures, so ya, find something. My preference would be to pay the extra money, but I understand if you don't want to. Maybe use the free Photobucket account and link to the pictures on the blog, but that's kinda cumbersome.

    Dadda

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE your posts and would really miss reading them! I would suggest using a free photosharing site and link them to your blog. If you do decided to start a new blog, don't forget to share the link with us! :)

    ReplyDelete