Thursday, March 14, 2013

To Infinity and Beyond

Well beyond five years that is. February 22 marks our first date and somehow Shane even remembered that. Since I feel like a crumb-bum of a wife lately I set up a special little thing to show him how much these last five years have actually meant to me. (I get that it isn't our wedding anniversary but any day can be special so I wanted to make this special too) I wrote him a little love letter and put out five things that are meaningful in our relationship together, quite the mishmash if you ask me, but it works. In no particular order:
1. Motley Crue - We we to our first concert together over the summer to see Shane's favorite band and I got to get my 80's on while he got to relive the glory days.
2. The Spiderwick Chronicles - We went to see this movie with our nephews for our first official date. I think it's sweet that now the boys watch it all the time.
3. Coffee - We have shared many conversations, hours, and events all while drinking coffee. We both love it and if one of us can manage to get a pot on in the morning, the day is going to be ok.
4. Chocolate Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies - I  really don't remember having these growing up, but since I got married Shane and Danielle have both requested them and they are now my favorite. I can make a batch from memory but have to hide them in the freezer for fear of the family eating an entire batch in one day.
5. Big Life Events - We have been through a lot together, I mean a lot of possibly life changing events in the last five years and we've come out stronger. Three of the biggest, both babies being born and Danielle graduating high school.

18 comments:

  1. Pretty awesome! Love to hear how well you are doing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cost wise, equally in the devices are equally as costly even though you will
    find a procedure from the two companies that price tag between $250-$3000.


    Also visit my site http://www.getfitnstrong.com/bowflex-dumbbells/bowflex-selecttech-dumbbells-ultimate-home-exercising/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once you obtain wipes for your gym, there are a number of unique
    kinds of wipes that you really should consider.



    Feel free to surf to my web page - just click the up coming article

    ReplyDelete
  4. For the reason that Bowflex is physical exercise devices for
    home use, Bowflex cardio equipment is priced
    lower than its Nautilus counterparts.

    Here is my webpage: Rednecktube.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. For that, we suggest our Entire body By Vi evaluation,
    as a way to offer men and women confidence that excess weight reduction
    as well as a slim figure are doable if and when you accept your body
    By Vi Challenge.

    Check out my blog post ... www.getfitnstrong.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. It seems like a treadmill with two different foot locations
    wherever you can stage on.

    Also visit my page; bowflex selecttech 552 dumbbells used

    ReplyDelete
  7. This really is a fantastic choice if your area
    is limited.

    my webpage ... dumbbell sets

    ReplyDelete
  8. A DVD training session video clip can be supplied in each and every package deal hence the
    consumer might be thrilled all through their exercise routine and so boredom is lessened.


    my web page :: bowflex selecttech 552 adjustable dumbbells

    ReplyDelete
  9. As an individual who's labored out on a Bowflex because university (I'm now in my
    late 20s), I've experimented with practically work out you could potentially believe of and in some cases built some up.

    Also visit my web blog dumbbell sets

    ReplyDelete
  10. For larger persons or health and fitness fanatics that definitely put their devices for the test you'll need to shell out extra on a higher conclude gym quality device that could take the extra abuse.

    my web blog ... http://www.getfitnstrong.com/bowflex-dumbbells/bowflex-adjustable-dumbbells

    ReplyDelete
  11. This can make altering weights fast and easy, and saves useful time throughout
    interval workout routines.

    Take a look at my homepage - mouse click the following website page

    ReplyDelete
  12. The expense is well well worth it considering that this kind of physical
    exercise can substantially increase the energy of the respiratory muscle
    mass and improve your lung potential.

    My website; bowflex selecttech 552 adjustable dumbbells pair

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it's
    time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I wish to suggest you few interesting things or
    advice. Maybe you can write next articles referring to
    this article. I want to read even more things about it!

    Feel free to visit my web page - übersetzung online kostenlos

    ReplyDelete
  14. This can be contrary to selectorized excess weight stack techniques or
    no cost weight units that everyone has tried at some time or a different, they're prevalent attributes at each individual health club or brick and mortar health and fitness tools store.

    Take a look at my weblog ... similar web site

    ReplyDelete
  15. Like other health and fitness treadmill device
    brands, it might also be folded, however ,
    you will have to plan exactly where you'll place it, bring about the moment you've received assembled it
    is a big job to transfer as a consequence of its
    298+ pound pounds.

    Also visit my page: getfitnstrong.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. And you can pick from them a exercise routine plan which
    will exercise your full system the very best.

    Here is my web-site ... used bowflex selecttech 552 dumbbells

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have been exploring for a little for any high-quality articles or weblog posts in this kind of space .
    Exploring in Yahoo I ultimately stumbled upon this web site.
    Reading this info So i am happy to express that I have a very excellent uncanny feeling I came upon
    exactly what I needed. I most surely will make certain to don?
    t fail to remember this site and give it a look on a continuing basis.


    Also visit my webpage übersetzungsbüro hannover ()

    ReplyDelete
  18. The sliding seat rail is a terrific choice towards your common aerobic physical exercises and
    helps you conduct cardio-vascular, cool-down and calorie-burning exercises with ease.


    Feel free to visit my website: similar internet site

    ReplyDelete